WordPress for iOS Mobile App Updated
- Video: “record video within the app and then upload it directly to a blog.”
- Local Drafts: “save posts locally before they’re published or saved online.”
- Autosaves: “If something happens and you need to revert to an older version of a post, you can just select a previous version and restore it without issue.”
- Setup Process: “allowing WordPress.com users a quick way to add their blogs, and giving WordPress.org users a faster, more streamlined experience when adding their sites.”
- Media Library: “a new Media Library more along the lines of what you’re used to with WordPress.”
This release would not have been possible without your feedback and beta testing skills, so keep doing whatever you can to make each release better than the last!
Despite all the bug fixes, I had to re-enter the password for every blog that I manage with the app. It was a minor inconvenience, but it still beats using the admin panel in Mobile Safari.